HISTORY - ( RAYNET GROUP - FINANCE, RECRUITMENT & SOCIAL CARE)
Raynet Financial Services was established on the 26th of April 2007. At this time, we operated as a bookkeeping, Accountancy and payroll service.
In 2012, our small company expanded our service provision to a recruitment consultancy and operated as Raynet Accountancy & Recruitment Agency.
SOCIAL CARE ( HOME CARE)
In 2016, we further expanded to become a CQC Registered Home Care provider. We celebrated this growth with a change of company name, to Raynet Recruitment & Care Agency (Raynet Care).
OUR SOCIAL CARE - VISION
We are a committed and passionate Health and Social Care company who seek to work in partnership with our stakeholders to transform the experience of our service-users and families who seek trusted, empathetic, compassionate and person-centred care for their loved ones.
We value and invest in our clients and staff. We work hard with a focus on improving the lives of our service-users with their participation. Join us.
CQC REGULATED - HOME CARE SERVICE:
Do you or a family member need care and want to stay in your own home? Call us today!
We provide a range of services, ranging from 1 hour visits right through to live- in care, 7 days a week 24 hours a day. We can assist with (but are not limited to):
- Personal care & hygiene
- Meal preparation and housekeeping
- Assistance with 'starting the day' (getting up, bathing, dressing ) or getting ready for bed
- Companionship and escorting to appointments
- social activities or shopping
- Welfare checks
- Overnight care
- Live in care (as an alternative to residential care)
- Respite service for people who are primary carers of a family member and need some time off
- End of life care
- Home from hospital care (for extra support post-discharge)
- Prompting when medication is due
- Pampering sessions once or twice a week (assisting with a nice bath, clean clothes, a changed bed and a hair wash)
KEY RECRUITMENT SECTORS:
Nursing & Health Care Sector
Social Work & Social Care:
• HCPC Qualified Social Workers
• Occupational Therapists
• Care Assistants
• Housing Officers
• Estate Managers
• Regeneration Managers
• Enforcement Officers
• IT professionals
• Building Surveyors.
Our in-House Accountants also provide Accountancy & Business Support:
• Part-qualified and CCAB qualified Accounting staff
• Credit Control